I'm really excited to see everyone's answers to this month's question - I'm so nosy! Here's my current group of bath products:
- My HG volumizing shampoo is the Burts Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy shampoo - BUT they've reformulated it! In my picture is the old formula - here is the new one - the name is the same but the ingredients are completely different - DON'T BUY THE NEW ONE - it made my hair fall out - no joke! So I use my old formula sparingly - and the Kiss my Face Big Body Volumizing Shampoo the rest of the time. I'm still on the lookout for a new HG though!
- My moisturising shampoo is Kerastase Cristalliste - I won this in a blog contest, and while it is meant for long hair - this is the "thick hair" formula and I think the "thin hair" version would have suited me better. I'm using this up but it's nothing special and I don't think I'd repurchase it.
Body Wash: I like variety in my body wash & moisturizers, so I try to buy travel sized versions whenever possible. I'm really enjoying the fresh green scent of L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel - and can't wait to try the Almond Shower Oil next.
Moisturizer: I'm switching between Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Body Butter and Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Body Butter. These body butters are very thick with a long-lasting fragrance - they absorb quickly but leave my skin feeling super soft - would definitely recommend them.
Now it's your turn - what are your bath product must-haves? I can't wait to find out!
- Alison*Elle - Alison's treated herself to a birthday splurge from Chanel.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle celebrated her birthday in a sparkling gold skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's dressing for fall - she's loving her chambray shirt & heart scarf.
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's is enjoying mixing bright colors.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay's been loving leopard.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen has been loving jeweled headbands for fall.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle revealed all of her party details and the gender of her new baby!
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette has jumped into two fall trends in one with bordeaux and printed pants!
- The Currently Obsessed -Mehreen loves her Chanel this Month (and this Chanel "esque" tweed blazer!)