Monday, March 20, 2017

Tutus and Timepieces

Is this outfit tu-tu much? There's something about ballerina-inspired skirts that makes my heart happy. And if there's one thing that I've learned from being a fashion blogger - it's that you should dress in clothes that make you happy!

Pink Tutu Ballerina Tulle Skirt, Black Leather Jacket, Chanel Half-Moon Wallet On a Chain, Black Booties
Shirt: c/o Chicwish / Jacket: ZARA (similar) / Tutu: c/o Chicwish / Watch: c/o Bulova / Shoes:  Nine West / Earrings: Bauble Bar / Bag: Chanel

In fact - this outfit incorporates MANY of my favourite things - lots of pink, a Chanel bag, tassel earrings and a sparkly new watch!

Women's Bulova Diamond Chronograph Watch 96R204 Bulova Diamonds Collection

I completely adore my Bulova Diamond Chronograph Watch - it has an oversized boyfriend-style vibe, but it doesn't overpower my wrist. Despite its size - it's super light and easy to wear. And the sparkle is out of control - there are 34 diamonds embedded on both the case and the mother-of-pearl dial!

Women's Bulova Diamond Chronograph Watch 96R204 Bulova Diamonds Collection Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet Pink Heart, Pandora Bangle Blush Pink Charm

Here's a close-up of the watch face - isn't it the prettiest? I love the chronograph look with all the little dials.

Pink Tutu Ballerina Tulle Skirt, Black Leather Jacket, Chanel Half-Moon Wallet On a Chain, Black Booties, Bauble Bar Pinata Tassel Earrings in Pink

I'll definitely be featuring this beautiful watch in a LOT of future outfit posts - I'm obsessed with it!

Pink Tutu Ballerina Tulle Skirt, Black Leather Jacket, Chanel Half-Moon Wallet On a Chain, Black Booties, Bauble Bar Pinata Tassel Earrings in Pink

Which watch is your current favourite? Do you own a tutu?

5 comments:

  1. Such a nice look, love how you styled this skirt with leather jacket, really beautiful xo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a angel Zeba! I love how you toughened up the skirt with black pieces. The contrast is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, I do have a tutu but I haven't warn it in so long!

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love a ballerina skirt! Looks beautiful on you. x
    www.husskie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this outfit! It is SO Sex and the City, and the watch and Chanel bag compliment the whole thing perfectly.

    Ciara
    www.ciarasalloum.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...