Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Lace Dresses I Love - the Pink Midi

You all KNOW how much I love lace dresses...I can't even count how many outfit posts I've shared wearing them. And guess what - I still have several more to photograph and share - so stay tuned for lace dresses in yellow, white and red.

Flared Sleeve Pink Lace Midi Dress Pink Aviator Sunglasses Chanel Wallet on a Chain
Dress: c/o Zaful / Necklace: H&M (similar) / Bag: Chanel / Shoes: Old Navy / Sunnies: c/o DIFF

But let's start my "Lace Dresses I Love" series with this pink midi dress. Here's why I'm obssessed with it...it's a beautiful shade of pink...it has trendy flared sleeves...and it's the perfect length! It's hard to find a dress with the right amount of coverage - I usually have to add a cardigan/jacket or leggings.




Flared Sleeve Pink Lace Midi Dress Pink Aviator Sunglasses Chanel Wallet on a Chain

I wore this dress to the H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection Preview at the Gardiner Museum (accessorized with my favourite H&M tassel necklace of course!). The preview featured clothing designed from sustainable materials. This stunning blush pink gown (pictured below) is made entirely of plastics recycled from shoreline waste! H&M currently has 26% of its products made of sustainable materials - and by 2020, they're aiming for 100% of its cotton products to be sustainable. If you follow me on Insta-stories - you'd have seen my snaps of the Conscious Exclusive Collection - there were SO many gorgeous pieces!

H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection  gown of flowing pleats, entirely made from BIONIC® - a polyester made of recycled shoreline waste

The preview also featured a special performance by Chantal Kreviazuk (a famous Canadian singer/songwriter). When she started playing the piano and singing...I seriously got chills - it was SO beautiful! She shared the meaning and inspiration behind each song - and now I can't stop listening to "In This Life".

EllaPrettyBlog with Chantal Kreviazuk

I was so thrilled to get a picture with Chantal. There were a lot of people waiting to talk with her - I wasn't even planning on asking for a picture - but she was so sweet and took the time to meet with everyone. Confession - I'm not good at taking selfies (blogger fail I know!) so Chantal took my phone and snapped this pic - which makes it even more special!

Flared Sleeve Pink Lace Midi Dress Pink Aviator Sunglasses Chanel Wallet on a Chain

Are you a lace dress lover too? What is your favourite Chantal Kreviazuk song?

3 comments:

  1. Looks great on you, Zeba, and how cool that you got to meet Chantal!!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lace just as you do! The length on this is darling, and I love the shoes you chose with it. The H&M conscious collection is always my favorite of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! Im going to have to try and find me a lace dress! Stunning!
    Kate xx
    themakeupartistschocie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...